Friday, February 21, 2014

Quail Run

We went to dinner in Casa Grande with Dennis and Jackie for Valentines



The best part of my dinner was dessert. Yummy.


Tim has really enjoyed playing golf. I've enjoyed new beading projects. Jackie and I each purchased a beading loom and are working on an intricate project. I think I'm going to start selling some of my jewelry to keep me in my beading habit!


The third week in February we celebrated Dick's 70th birthday. We went to beautiful Robson Ranch for food and drinks.


 Maurie, Tim, Renee, Jackie, Dennis, Mike, Geri, Dick, Carol




Here is Tim getting the news from Brian that the skylights in our house in WA are leaking. Ugh

We've traded the lovely sound of rain pattering on the roof for coyotes howling at night.



No comments:

Post a Comment