Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Vegas Baby

We drove to Mandalay Bay and took the tram to Excalibur. It's been so many years since Tim and I have been here that the hotel we stayed at no longer exists. And there are walkways to keep people off the road. It is wonderful. I hated wearing "walking" shoes, but I'm old now. I looked at the hoochie mama's with their CFMP's and wouldn't wish that on anyone.



Walked the strip to Venetian. The indoors look like daylight. Vegas never sleeps.


Bellagio with it's amazing spring garden and Dale Chihuly glass, spring flowers showcased in gardens and plants turned into living pictures in frames.



The classic Famingo hotel

No, it wasn't just my astigmatism all messed up. Those buildings were just not right.



Much to my disappointment these were not cake donuts. They are soap! 
What??!! I have a furious sweet tooth!


And of course Caesars Palace. Did I mention it's really cold out? Not even close to the 80's we've been living in and we're just not acclimated. I had to pull out my Arizona winter clothes. Brrr. It's like in the 50's.


No comments:

Post a Comment