Thursday, December 25, 2014

San Diego for Christmas

Tammy and I in front of her Mom's house


Renee, Tammy & Taffy
Allied Gardens Reunited at my Mom's house; my childhood home.


Wonderful dessert/appetizer. Thanks Taf for the yummy idea

Dad singing with the angels

And here is Dad having a beer and eating stinky Limburger cheese- outside of course

Chuck made traditional boogers and milk (oyster stew)




The infamous gift exchange / gift steal. Jake had the most taken away, thus he got to open the most packages






I lucked out with the perfect gift: a camelback!




Tammy, I love you my bestest friend in the whole world. I'm glad we've been able to spend quality time together this year. You are the most generous, caring, and loving person I know. You've dealt with so much adversity in the past few years - especially this year. You are young, you are thin, and you are beautiful. And I'm going to add strong to that mantra of yours. 
Viva Cabo Wedding Services!

No comments:

Post a Comment