Sunday, July 3, 2016

Rainier National Park

Mount Rainier National Park! Yes, that's my girl! She's back from Australia!


Most of the trails were closed due to snow - it's early July, but we did get hear the marmots scurrying about.






We could here water rushing from beneath the snow along side the trail. This stick marked a hole in the snow to the water rushing below. 



The first time I came here, the glacier was along the hill side where now only scars remain


Camper Girls! Barb K, me, Linda, Janet, Barb. And a photo bomber



Jeanna and her grand baby Kennedy


My lovely neighbor Bernice. I just love her. She thought I should order a glass of wine so she could have just a sip. Her 90th birthday party is tomorrow, but she doesn't know because it's a surprise.



No comments:

Post a Comment