Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas

It's just not the same. Not because it's sunny and warm and beautiful. Christmas in San Diego is always that way. No, it's because we're not with our families. We're only a 6 hour drive away and shame on us for not making it happen, but it is what it is. We had a plan and unfortunately it did not include going to San Diego for Christmas - and not going home to WA either. I miss the crisp air and the possibility of some snow to play in during the holidays. Everytime it snows I get so excited.



Next year there will be no excuses. Thank you to Mom and my sisters,nieces & nephew
for the Christmas candy you made in the old family traditional style. Thank you friends & neighbors for the Christmas cards and phone calls.



I was not prepared for all the wonderful and thoughtful gifts we received from our newest friends on the road. Thank you everyone for including us in your holiday with your homemade goodies. I'll be better prepared next year. I'm so happy I brought our little fiber optic Christmas tree along!


Go Hawks!!!!  We're in the playoffs!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment