Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Meanwhile.......

My daughter lives on the other side of the world. Literally. She lived for a couple of years in New Zealand and now resides in Melbourne, Australia. Thank goodness for WhatsApp and Skype. And them coming to visit. My friend Jeanne was fishing off Neah Bay and saw a boat with this name. Amazing. Thanks Jeanne. They even spelled both names correctly.


Kaela works at a cafe downtown and a street photographer approached her asking permission to take a picture for his 100 Strangers Project. She shared this picture and link:


And I found this picture in the comments that the assistant had posted

I miss my girl sooo much. I'm happy others share the beauty in her that not only her mother and but now the world can love.

While I'm in Minnesota, Tim is hanging with Steve
This is Caribou Mountain

They found an old dozer while off-roading





After my return from Minnesota, the four of us had one more day together.


Pictures just don't do the waterfalls justice at Lower and Upper Mesa Falls




We drove from southeastern Idaho norrh to Montana and back



We are on our way to Tacoma, WA to visit friends and family. The drive through a bit of Montana was beautiful. Our stop was in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho


We rode our bikes along the lake on the Centennial Trail


Tim and I took a day trip into Canada to see our friend Craig. When he returned home to Grand Forks BC after snowbird season, Craig was diagnosed with terminal cancer.  We had a good visit with him at the hospital.He passed the following morning. RIP my friend. You will be missed..




No comments:

Post a Comment